Ingredients for 10 small pancakes:
- 1 ripe banana
- 2 eggs
That's how you make it:
- Mix the banana and eggs fine and fluffy in a food processor. You can also mash the banana with a fork and then stir in the egg, but I think they get even fluffier with the mixer.
- Heat a knob of butter in a pan and brown the banana pancakes on both sides. (Keep them small, they will cook more quickly and they’re easier to flip.)
- The banana pancake is sweet by itself, because of the banana, but tastes even better with maple syrup and blueberries and possibly some cinnamon.
• Good for blood pressure.
• For a well-functioning heart.
• Improves mental health beneficial for blood sugar levels.
• Good for the eyes.
• Strengthens the bones.
• Protects the cells.