Ginger is a common ingredient in dishes all around the world. It’s the star in gingerbread, it makes stir-fry smell and taste so delicious and it’s used as a seasoning in many Indian recipes. Ginger is also a common ingredient in several Chinese, Korean, Japanese and Vietnamese dishes. But not only is this spice used in main meals, it has been used in drinks. While ginger enjoys a popular status in food, it has also been used for medicinal purposes.For thousands of years, ginger has been used as a remedy for various conditions such as nausea, osteoarthritis, rheumatoid arthritis, menstrual pain and colds.
- It alleviates motion sickness.
- it improves blood flow.
- It improves absorption of nutrients.
- It prevents cold and flu.
- It helps digestion.
- It minimizes pain and inflammation.
- It helps fight common respiratory problems.
- Its strengthens immunity.
- It is used in ovarian canser treatment.
- It may prevent colon cancer.
It makes a delicious ingredient in food and beverages.