Salmon and avocado salad
- salmon - 300g
- smoked salmon - 100g
- avocado - 1
- cucumber - 1
- olive oil
- lemon juice
How to make:
- Peel the cucumber and avocado. Cut them in half lengthwise.
- Cut the fresh salmon into cubes. Briefly fry them in butter or oil on all sides. Season with salt and pepper. Drain on kitchen paper.
- Cut the smoked salmon into strips.
- Cut the avocado and cucumber into cubes and sprinkle the avocado with half of the lemon juice.
- Bring it all together in a big bowl.
- Spice with pepper, salt.
Tip: You can add extra vegetables if you like so.
- Good for your heart, your blood pressure and your cholesterol.
- Regulates blood sugar levels.
- Good for your eyes.
- Makes your skin more beautiful.
- Helps lose weight.
- Perfect for pregnant women.
- Salmon is a great source of omega 3.
- Salmon is rich in various B vitamins.
- Packed with selenium. Selenium contributes to the maintenance of normal nails and normal hair, supports the immune system, protects the body against free radicals, contributes to normal thyroid function.
- Healthy heart thanks to potassium.
- Rich in proteins.
- For a slim body.
- For a better memory.