What to do during lockdown?
I think we can all agree that these aren’t fun times, but we can try to make the best out of it.
To help you with that here are some fun things you can do during these tough times to make it a little bit more doable:
- Reorganise the closets.
- Redecorate the house.
- Finish all the load of laundry. (or help your parents 😉)
- Try new cooking recipes.
- Get creative from things you have at home.
- Pamper yourself.
- Create you’re own business
- Try colouring which helps reduces stress and boost creativity.
- Read a book. (see our other post for some recommendations)
- Take an online course.
- Listen to podcasts.
- Watch online documentaries.
- Learn to play an instrument using online resources.
- Exercise from home.
- Stay hydrated.
- Enjoy quality family time.
- Keep positive.
- Catch up on some well deserved sleep. (In our comfortable onesie.)
- Practice yoga.
- Make chalk drawings on the pavements in the garden.
- Recycle old magazines and make vision boards and collages.
- Play some board games.
- Write postcards to care home residents they will love receiving these or someone of you’re family or friends.
- Learn dances from apps like TikTok. (Make sure you follow 'nan___phillips')
- Lego building, it takes time and lots of fun for the whole family to get into.
- Treasure hunts and playing tag at home with the whole family.